The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Recommendations for longer vase-life of cut flowers
- Take off the plastic coverings very carefully.
- Make a diagonal cut on the stems of each flower one to two centimeters from the tip. Repeat this every three days. This allows the stems to hydrate better.
- Fill the vase with enough wáter so that the stems are totally covered.
- Use the floral feed that we send with each order. This gives the flowers a vitamin kick and helps reduce bacterial growth.
- Put your arrangement in a fresh place, far from direct sunlight and strong air currents.
- Chase the wáter in your vase every three days.